Saturday 23 February 2013

Perfume Post: Katy Perry Purr

I am back after my birthday with a new camera after my old one finally decided to give up, thank goodness! Now I can post much prettier pictures.

Katy Perry - Purr


I thought I would review a perfume today as I always have a few on the go; I decided to start with Purr by Katy Perry which has been a favourite of mine for a while (as you can see the bottle is nearing empty, wah!), I'm a sucker for celebrity perfumes!

The scent of this is really wearable, its also described as "sexy" but I don't feel its inappropriate for a day time fragrance at all. The scent is floral and fruity at the same time so I think it would suit most people. Plus, the bottle looks great on my dressing table, need I say more?

7 comments:

  1. I love this perfume and Katy perry! I've got meow Aswell they are so different., x

    Www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice isn't it :) I might have to look out for Meow just so I can keep the bottle for my dressing table after x

      Delete
  2. Happy (belated) birthday, darling!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bottle! So cute :) Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog sweetie! Now following your blog!

    XoXo
    Teresa
    http://www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never smelt this perfume, will have to have a sniff next time i'm out shopping!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment and will always comment back either here or on your blog so look out for me if you do leave a message! x