Friday 8 February 2013

Review: Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial



This is something I have been waiting to try since I heard of it (hasn't everyone?!). I ordered Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial from Boots when I got my friend, Jeni, a couple in other colours for her birthday and I love it so far and so does Jeni.

I have to say that this lip lacquer  is SO not what I had expected after reading other blogs, it's better. They're really pigmented and the colour goes on so smoothly. My hair got stuck in it a few times whilst I walked to my friend's wearing it but it was nothing compared to how things are when wearing a traditional, sticky lip gloss and it feels totally non-stick on your lips themselves. I didn't find it had much staying power as it was easy to wipe off when doing pretty much anything but in terms of looking pretty and easy application it ticks every box. It also has a smell which reminds me of opening my Mom's makeup drawer when I was a kid which can't be complained about.

PS, here is a sneak preview of the e.l.f stuff that I will be reviewing in the next few posts.

2 comments:

  1. That is exactly the colour I want! Celestial. So very pretty :) Thanks for the great review and pictures - you've sealed the deal for me.
    My Beauty Junction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely - glad you found it useful! x

      Delete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment and will always comment back either here or on your blog so look out for me if you do leave a message! x