Sunday 10 March 2013

Review: Elemis Loving Lips: Quenching Lip Balm



 This lip balm is the free gift with Cosmopolitan Magazine for this month and I really liked it so I thought it deserved a post! As a gift, it's pretty good being worth around £8 and there's also two moisturisers to choose from if you don't fancy a lip balm but personally I can never resist them.

It's a full size 10ml product but I've found that unless I'm quite generous with it, it doesn't really feel like I've applied anything so it might not last long. That's slightly disappointing but it may just be because I like to slather my lips in whatever when they're feeling dry! I'm also not keen on the applicator but the product itself is really effective at conditioning my lips. It has a slightly minty smell and is really smoothing without being wet or greasy which is definitely a plus. It's aimed at "teens to 20s" and contains lovely things like organic peppermint oil and vitamin E - all from a British company.
I'm not sure I'd pay £8 for it but definitely go and pick up Cosmo for a free one!

PS My lovely friend Becky at What Rebecca Rose Knows is having a very generous jewellery giveaway in honor of reaching 200 followers so go and enter!

6 comments:

  1. thanks for commenting! :) that's a lovely post! I've never heard of this product I might should give it a try as I've always had very dry lips.

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely consider it if you're looking for something new to try :)
      Thanks for the comment back x

      Delete
  2. Great post :) x

    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You little star! I'm deffo off to cosmo for this beauty :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment and will always comment back either here or on your blog so look out for me if you do leave a message! x