So like many blogging awards, this one has a few rules. All are simple, and some are even fun. So, here they are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they've been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven things about myself;
- I don't know what I'd do with out my computer, I've been addicted since I was about 5 and had a bad habit of going over our internet allowance by the time I was ten.
- I graduate in just over four months and I'm really not sure if I'm ready for the real world!
- I love spending time in the airport, I could browse duty free all day.
- Cooking is one of my favourite things to do, exercising is not.
- At home with my Mom I have a dachshund and I always miss him when I'm away at uni, even though he hates me.
- I hate shoe shopping.
- I have a /secret/ crush on Jude Law, don't tell any one!
- What Rebecca Rose Knows
- Northern Blush
- One Year of Fashion Fasting
- Affordable Chic
- Paint Potted
- Porcelain Eleanor
- Painted Glitter
- Glossy Temptations
- Oleta Eilis
- Bonjour Perfection
- Lauren Sibs
- Ok, so I could only choose 12, a lot of people who I wanted to pick had already done this post!