Monday 29 April 2013

FOOD: Graze Box Number 2 & 3

My Thai
Herby Bread Basket
Eton Mess


Hi everyone, hope Monday is being kind to you :)

I'm giving you another peek in to my graze box again this week as I didn't last week. This week, I received My Thai (a sweet chilli sauce dip and baked soy bites), Copacabana ( big milk & dark chocolate buttons and whole brazil nuts), Summer Berry Compote (berry compote dip with shortbread dippers) and Herby Bread Basket (mini garlic croutons, mini basil breadsticks and oregano rice crackers). My favourite things this week were the Thai dips and the bread basket selection. The soy dippers were a bit average on their own but with the chilli sauce they were delicious and there was just the right amount of them. The bread basket bits were really tasty and very moreish even though I thought they'd be a bit weird! I've also put a picture on of my favourite thing from last week - was Eton Mess; meringue pieces, black currants, almonds and cranberries - YUM!

If anyone want's to try a graze box for free (new accounts only) feel free to use my referral code ;) "96JGZ4KD"

What have you been snacking on? x

7 comments:

  1. I used to get graze box all the time but I found I would only eat about 2 of the things!

    Glad you are enjoying yours.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame, I'm not too keen on all of the nuts and stuff that a lot of them have in but I'm won over by the rest of the stuff :) x

      Delete
  2. Graze Boxes always look so lovely, I'm going to have to sign up when I get back to the UK as all the snacks look right up my street.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it, I'm going to miss them when I go and stay with my Mom for the summer! x

      Delete
  3. OMG yummyyyyss!
    Would you like to follow each other? Following you :)
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will head over to your blog now :) x

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much, just followed you as well :)
      Please stay in touch, ok?
      XOXO

      Delete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment and will always comment back either here or on your blog so look out for me if you do leave a message! x