First of all, apologies for hardly posting during the last few days; it has been a whirlwind of lunches and other fun things. The week has been dampened a little by the fact that I have had a sore throat for a few days and have now lost my voice but over all I have had a pleasant week. This week I am sharing a mini wish list, I'm dying for the coordinating skirt and top (as well as any other matching tops and bottoms)!
1. Blogging: I have had lots of new followers and nice comments this week, thanks everyone! I'm going to write and schedule lots of posts this weekend to make up for my absence, I promise!
2. Baking: this week was my Nan's birthday so I made her some flapjack and sent it to her. It was the first thing I have baked in a while and was lots of fun. There was even some flapjack left over for me, yum! Here is the chocolate and cherry recipe that I used!
3. Bad Dancing: last night I went out to Liquid (a large night club for those who don't know) which I haven't been to for a while and saw some things which I think I'm going to be chuckling about all weekend. I know you shouldn't laugh at people but when a girl on the dance floor busts in to what seems to be a truly terrible ballet routine, it's hard not to and I don't think I will be forgetting it in a while!
4. Bowling: on Wednesday I went bowling. My local Bowlplex do a decent student deal for a game and a drink so I went down there with a couple of friends and enjoyed a good gossip (and the bowling of course)... They let you bowl in your own shoes at this bowling alley, it's crazy!
5. Browsing in New Places (I tried so hard to get that to begin with B after the first four did, can you tell? lol): I've noticed a few clothing/jewellery websites this week that I have never come across so I have enjoyed browsing what they have to offer and I might order some treats this week (as if I haven't had enough already). It's nice to have somewhere new to look for goodies :)
Hope you have all enjoyed your week! Let me know what you got up to x