Saturday 22 June 2013

Weekly Wishlist #3


I'm currently lusting after every fashion and beauty item I see because of my inability to shop in English shops. Here's what I particularly like this week!

WEEKLY WISHLIST 4

  • I love the splash of yellow and collar of this Ted Baker top, just what I need!
  •  I'm not in love with the print of this Miss Selfridge crop but I'm a sucker for anything that ties at the waist!
  • I've realised that I really need another pair of sandals, this simple white pair from ALDO seem like they would be easy to add to my existing summer wardrobe.


Today I'm off to have a BBQ and to play rounders with all of the neighbours on the patch where I used to live. It should be lots of fun, even though I hate rounders so I hope the erratic weather we've been having  holds off!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that Miss Selfridge crop top-- I can so rock that with so many different bottoms I have. Thanks for sharing!!

    Im a new follower && looking forward to future posts of yours!!


    Thank you beautiful!!
    Rica xx
    www.LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate anyone who takes the time to comment and will always comment back either here or on your blog so look out for me if you do leave a message! x